3 Job(s) Opportunties
Displaying 1 to
Client & Corporate Service - Associate (Temp)Mumbai
• Ensure strict adherence to all internal and external guidelines (KYC & Money Anti – Launderings, Audits).
• Ensure proper monitoring of waiver tracking and no revenue leakage on account of delay in transaction processing/ incorrect fee processing
• Proper and accurate processing of all Customer Information forms, MF applications and all other products pertaining to Capital Markets. (Fixed Income instruments, PMS/ Demat/ Equity Broking etc)
• Exception handling / deferral tracking and monitoring.
• Ensure proper tracking, responses and closures of all Customer Complaints within the committed TAT’s.
• Ensuring best in class service standards to all the mapped customers by synergizing with different functions within the organization and with external 3rd parties.
• Ensuring proper controls and total adherence to all laid down policies and processes of RMPW.
• Good verbal & written communication especially in external/client communication.
• Adherence to client engagement program framed/modified from time to time
• Responsible for on-going business as usual product performance reporting and analysis.
• Respond in a timely fashion to all enquiries/requests for product information and/or changes.•Minimum qualifications required to undertake this role include:
CA/MBA from Premier Business School. Candidate who has cleared up to 2 levels of CFA/ is a CFA would be preferred.
• Perform initial analysis to assess need for requested changes and the potential impact of these.
• Undertakes financial modelling on products/services (both individual and packaged) and target markets to facilitate understanding of product/service/target market activity and profitability for reporting to Vice President, Product and other internal stakeholders, as required.
• Produces reports and brings recommendations to Vice President, Product for guidance on decisions relating to new and existing products.
• Supplies on going reports and recommendations to Vice President, Product for use in the pricing of new and existing products.
• Works to increase the product knowledge of Product & RM team (including product knowledge of competitors).
• Tracks the performance of products in relation to RPW
Manager - Financial PlannerMumbai
1. To carry out scientific financial planning for the clients basis their financial goals, liabilities and other requirements.
2. Responsible for analysing the client portfolios at regular intervals and advising on investments suitable to their needs
3. Tracking and ensuring effective implementation of all advice given
4. Track competition and take great initiatives and come up with new and improved ideas for improving the advisory proposition
5. To stay ahead of the curve, recommend new asset classes to Head of Investment Advisory where clients might be expressing interest
6. Ensuring complete adherence to the prescribed guidelines for carrying out advisory services
7. The candidate should have ideally worked in the wealth management space providing product/ portfolio advice to clients.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions at RPW, please provide details and upload your CV here